A Solution To A Problem That Roofers Have Lived With For Centuries
The lead flashing fixing clip allows you to fix flashings up to 20 times faster than using standard lead wedges. The easy to fit clip will secure any flashing chase from 6-18mm. The HallClip® grips lead firmly in place allowing the flashing to be dressed before pointing to give you a professional finish. Sales to date in excess of 60 million.
Helpful Pointers When Using HallClip®
- When you use Hallclips to fixings you can dress them before pointing in
- Insert Hallclips with ‘H’ uppermost
- One pack fixes up to 20 linear metres of flashing
- When fixing step flashings ensure that at least one clip is fitted per step
- The HallClip® is available nationwide from builders merchants who stock lead products. Just ask your local builder’s merchants to source this product from their lead supplier. A limited amount can be purchased here online with us.
Available In Two Sizes
The standard HallClip® measures approx. 15mm x 15mm and is designed to fit chase joints of 6mm – 18mm. A pack of 50 HallClips will fix up to 20 linear metres of flashing.
The HallClip+® is a larger clip measuring 30mm x 25mm. This product comes in bags of 25 and will fit chase joints of 16mm – 26mm. One pack will fix up to 10 linear metres of flashing.
Showing all 2 results